Tuesday, July 30, 2013

theBalm on Hautelook on Thursday 8/1/13

Hi everyone!! I know I've mentioned the website Hautelook before and how I love it to purchase high end brands at discount prices. Well, this Thursday one of my favorite, online-exclusive (pretty much), cosmetic brands theBalm is coming to hautelook!! I know there are a few things I'm going to try to get my hands on given they are available but I thought I'd post about some of my favorites that I already have. 

Blush in "Frat Boy" is a beautiful muted matte peach color. It may not look to special but I love it and always get compliments when I wear it. It gives a nice glow to your face. It's very similar to MAC "Melba" blush, but I like this one much more. The formula is so opaque, it cannot be beat
Eyeshadow Palette in "Meet Matt(e) Nude" the best matte palette on the market. You get so much eyeshadow per each color that I doubt i'll ever run out of any of them. This palette is a great basic palette for beginners or experts. 
Eyeshadow Palette in "Nude 'tude" a great alternative (not dupe) for the Urban Decay Naked palettes. I feel that the textures of these are even nicer than Urban Decay and some of the colors are quite unique 
"Mary Lou-manizer" is the best highlighter/luminizer on the market. It is such a gorgeous color and I often wear it on my eyelids as well. It's seriously gorgeous, I'd recommend it to anyone. It may be my top 3 most used product in my whole collection. 
Bronzer in "Bahama Mama" it's a very deep, opaque powder. Great for contouring and defining, and also looks great in the crease of your eye. And it's super small, cute packaging which is great for travel. 

All of the packaging for theBalm is precious, it's similar to how Benefit's packaging is but maybe even cuter. 

Some things I'm going to try to get if they're on Hautelook sale tomorrow...
Blush in "Down Boy"
Any of the Instain Blushes 
Meet Matt(e) Palette (original) 
En Root Dry Shampoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?