Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kit n' Caboodle-My Train Case Organization

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am on vacation right now with my best friend. We took our annual road trip to Los Angeles to spend a few days by the lake and to explore the city. Anytime you get the two of us together we go a little cosmetic crazy. We've been known to stop at every single Ulta that we see off the freeway...it's bad.
When we travel together by car, we both bring our Caboodle train cases to carry all the make-up we want to bring. Trust me, we pack those things to the brim. So today I thought I'd post about how I "organize" my extremely unorganized, overpacked Caboodle.
Warning: there is no method to my madness. 

This thing is literally stuffed full. I couldn't fit another lipstick in here if I tried. It's something about L.A. that makes you need to bring absolutely everything...

On the left stacked tier of my Caboodle:
Hair Ties
Clips
Highlighter
Setting Powder
Contour Powder
Pigments 
Blush
Face Powder
Lipsticks (some)
Nail Polishes 

In the right stacked tier:
BB Cream
Foundation
Primer
Concealer Assortment
Brow Kit
Eye Primer
Hand Sanitizer (this is key to alway have when traveling when you may not be near a sink)
Mascara
Eyeliner
Lipstick

In the center: 
This is where things get really crazy
Fake Eyelashes
Lash Glue
Setting Spray
All my Brushes
Eyelash Curlers
Palettes of Eyeshadow

That's pretty much the extent of my Caboodle. I love being able to see all my make up spread out in front of me so whenever I can travel with my train case, I love to. I will be the first to admit that I do not use all this stuff while on vacation and that I most definitely over pack, but I'd feel bad leaving any of these little beauties behind!

How do you organize your make up when you travel? Does anyone overpack as much as I do? I'd love to hear your thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?