Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I <3 Summer! Tag by Missglamorrazi

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
I really love bronzer. Really love it. For summer,  I like one that can go all over my face as opposed to one that is better for contouring. My favorite at the moment is Nars "Laguna" bronzer, but I am always sure to have my all time favorite Tarte "Hotel Heiress" bronzer in my collection 

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
I really loveeee LaCroix bubbly water. I crave it literally like every day 

3. Favorite summer lip product?
Most definitely my Maybeline Color Whisper in "Petal Rebel". I have it in my purse at all times, it's great for a sheer wash of pink or to build up to a brighter lip shade 

4. Pool or Beach?
Definitely beach. I don't like pools at all.

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
This goes for anytime of year really, but I would say my Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I honestly cannot live without the stuff. 

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Neither actually. I don't like the maintenance of a fake tan and sun bathing scares me because I don't want to increase my risks of skin cancer. I use proper skin protection all year round and will usually bronze up even with sunblock on because my natural skin tone has a lot of yellow and some olive tones as well. 

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
I cannot stop wearing Butter London "Fiver"  the robins egg blue is just so gorgeous but not obnoxious. Sometimes blue/green shades can be tricky because they are so colorful. 

8. Any summer traditions?
Every year my best friend and I go to LA on a big roadtrip without any big plans and just have a blast exploring the city. Also, the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk starts have dollar nights where all rides are a dollar so my boyfriend and I go to that pretty often. 

9. Favorite summer scent?
I like using The Body Shop body butter in the Mango scent, especially in the summer. The scent is light but lingers enough to not have to wear a body must or perfume. It also makes the skin look glowing and smooth. I'm obsessed! 

10. Favorite BBQ food?
S'mores...do those count?? I'm not much of a BBQer. But corn is pretty good too!

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
I love the Ben Nye Final Seal to set my make up. I swear it makes it last all day; my make up does not budge! Great purchase, especially only at $5! I use Mac Fix+ throughout the day to make sure my face doesn't look cakey. 

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
My only trip planned so far is LA next week! I'm super excited because we are going to Disneyland also, which is my favorite place ever! 


Do you have any big summer plans? What are your favorite summer products that you would recommend for a beautiful summer look? 

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog from emilynoel83 via twitter! A lot of the products you talk about are my favorites as well, specifically the Skinny Serum, Body Shop Body Butters, and the Petal Rebel lip color. Now I'll probably go try some of the others out of curiousity!

    www.katieconsiders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing that someone else enjoys these products as much as I do =]

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts?