Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photo Diary: Los Angeles

So, I thought it would be fun to start a "Photo Gallery" series for when I do fun, interesting things in life. I always enjoy looking at other people's pictures and getting ideas of things to do and places to try. This is my most recent trip to Los Angeles with one of my best friends, Tiffany. The pictures are TOTALLY out of order, so sorry about that! Enjoy =]
Driving down the coast of California!
Pismo, Ca
  
Disneyland!

Blenders in the Grass (so yummy!)

View of the lake from the house

Best fruit snacks ever!

Tiff enjoying some "Nice Cream" in Santa Monica

So excited that Michael Todd pinned my post to their Pinterest!

Donating coffee to support our troops

Gotta stock up

On our way home

"I love bagels"

I love enjoying coffee at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's in L.A.

Splash Mountain (I love that man in front of me, just lovin' life)

Smiles

Serious

Throwing up an "M" for Mickey Mouse

It's a small world after all

Jiffy Pom and Tiffany

Just Jiffy

"I want to be, where the people are..."

They weren't kidding, it was so bright outside!

Driving the boat around the lake

I hate when Lollipops make your whole mouth blue

I'm not the only one...

 It was yummy though

I LOVE Moon Juice in Venice Beach (Coconut, Lime, Carrot)

Riding in the boat

Water slide into the lake

Such a cute candy bar; Dylan's Candy Bar L.A.

Catch of the Day!

"Fonuts" from West Hollywood (vegan and gluten free)

Tiffany obviously ate one of those Lollipops before the Tower of Terror

So happy to be in Disneyland!

Matterhorn

Legendary Corndog

OMG I met Tyler Oakley!! Still not over it...

Vogue.

Such a sweetie

My hair got sooo crazy on the Radiator Spring Racers

Waiting in line

Cars Land

Just purchased our tickets

Ready to take on our Disney day

Camelback, Mickey ears,  and a smile; "bear" necessities for Disneyland

They have the cutest Starbucks cups at California Adventures

Ta-Da

Ready for tomorrow, ticket in hand!

Goofy hats, literally

Best Sandwich shop ever in Pismo, "Stacked"

First picture of the whole entire trip! Ah, so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?