Friday, July 26, 2013

Let's Give It A Shot!

Hey Everyone! Okay, so BIG news. I finally invested into a camera so I can start video blogging AKA "Vlogging". I'm really excited, except also extremely nervous because I feel like I sound like a man when I hear my own voice...but I am mostly excited because I can't wait to extend my reviews onto YouTube. 
I Plan on still linking all my videos and corresponding information here on my Blog but I'm really looking forward to reaching out and attracting a larger audience (fingers crossed)!

So long story short, I've always wanted that beautiful Nikon 1 J1 camera that is always displayed nicely at target. It comes in pink, red, black, white, and silver. Whenever I would pass by the display, I would tell myself that I'll save up to buy it. 
Well, lately I've decided I really need a new camera now that I am blogging and taking more photos, so I looked up the beloved camera...
     low and behold, it was on sale for $200 off! SOLD.



It was packaged really well and came with a warrenty, an extensive owners manual, a quick reference sheet, battery, battery charger, lens, lens cap, body cap, neck strap, movie editor system, and more!


I really am excited about this purchase. I can tell you pretty much NOTHING about the camera itself because I'm not sure exactly what is exciting and great about it, but if you're interested you can find more information here

What I do know, is I love the color, the size, the screen, and the price that I was able to buy it at. Hopefully I can get going with some videos for you guys because I have some fun ones planned; but who knows, that could take me a day, or several weeks depending on how long it takes me to get the hang of iMovie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?