Friday, August 30, 2013

One Direction FLOG(?!)

FLOG (n): a blog written solely for fun.
Well, I guess technically all my blogs are written for fun, but this one is just going to be a quick brief reaction to One Direction: This Is Us movie.
Now, the story behind going to see this movie is actually quite funny (at least to me). Being a semi-recent fan, I was asked by my best friend if I was planning on seeing the movie when it came out and I told her 
"It's one of those things where you don't just go to see
the movie. You know? If you're going to go ,
you have to go to the midnight showing, get their 
early, sit in line, get good seats, and fangirl the whole
time."
It was pretty clear I wasn't going to go because 1) I never go to movies and 2) I'm an old lady and don't like being out late. Well, me and the best were out getting crepes on Thursday night and remembered that This Is Us was coming out at midnight. We immediately looked up tickets and were like "we have to go, it's like a sign that we remembered it was tonight, we are already out and we are looking for something to do"
So we went to a movie theatre nearly 30 minutes away from where we live, got their early, we were first in line, got great seats, and of course, fangirl-ed the whole time. 

I want to reserve this cardboard cut out for when the theatre is done with it; the poor boys don't deserve to be in a dumpster. 
The movie was really great, I love the boys more than I did to begin with. If you're an on the fence fan, GO SEE IT. 

Anyways, I hope you guys have a really nice Labor Day Weekend and have a lot of fun.

Also, Tyler Oakley (whom I love, I'm obsessed with him) JUST posted an interview of One Direction and he did awesome! Go check it out at www.youtube.com/tyleroakley . 
And if you have any question over who is my favorite....I love Harry =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?