Friday, August 9, 2013

Long Lasting, Disney-Proof Make-Up Secret Weapons

Thursday I was lucky enough to spend my day at my most favorite place on earth, Disneyland!! It is so magical there, I simply cannot get enough.
I never like touching up my make-up. Besides lipstick, I literally never carry make-up in my purse. I just don't like doing touch ups and fussing with my face. I guess I really just don't care enough to keep my make-up perfect all day.
I ESPECIALLY don't like touching up my face at Disneyland. In fact, I literally was watching a group of three girls in the bathroom touching up their face, actually full on putting mascara on, and was feeling bad that they were wasting precious Disney hours.
Today I thought I would share my three favorite  items for keeping my face from melting off even under the most high-energy activities.


The Hourglass Veil Primer is my holy grail. I will never use a different primer, this one works so well I literally cannot bare the idea of using anything else. I can go run in the heat and my make-up will not budge. This is perfect for long, hot day spent at Disneyland parks. 

Any long lasting, photo ready foundation is great. My personal favorite (and another holy grail for me) is Make Up Forever HD Foundation. I keep this in my collection at all times, and even when I switch up my foundations, I always come back to this one. It photographs beautifully and is not matte so it does not get cakey looking. It has a satin finish that keeps the face fresh all day. 

Ben Nye Final Seal Matte Make Up Sealer is a summer time essential. It keeps my make-up on for hours and it smells minty (which I love). It matteifies the face but does not make my make-up a matte finish. I use this in the morning and will use my Mac Fix Plus throughout the day when I feel like I need to refresh my face. 

I hope this was helpful...here was my final Disney look!
Face is looking fresh and ready for action!! 

Also, I was lucky enough to meet Tyler Oakley while I was there (this was a HUGE deal). He is so funny on YouTube, check out his channel at Tyleroakley

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Can't wait to try out Ben Nye...been thinking about it for a while but now im convinced. Cute ears btw

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts?