Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Recent Favorites/Catch Up

Hey Everybody! I've spent the last 4 days sick in bed. Literally, can't get out of bed for more than 30 minutes. I planned on filming a video this week regarding some of my favorite beauty products recently because I haven't done a monthly favorites video in a while. Well, that clearly cannot happen now because I cannot muster up enough energy to film unfortunately! I haven't been buying many new things and haven't had many consistent favorites, but lately, I do find myself using some products that I have really been enjoying and thought I would share with you!
BioOil- I think I have mentioned BioOil before but I've just recently gone back to using it after finishing up some other oils I had opened. BioOil is my favorite oil to use on my face as I think it helps the most with preventing and managing Acne Scars, plus the scent is incredible! I only use it at night as it is very thick and very oily and would never hold up underneath make up.
Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer- I LOVE this line from origins. I have tried every product and each one has been a winner. I love using this moisturizer during the day because my skin has been extra dry so the thicker cream-like consistency makes it very comfortable to wear during the day. Though it is creamier, it is not heavy and is actually very light and wears well under make up.
Origins VitaZing Moisturizer- This moisturizer also has energy boosting qualities like the other one that I mentioned, but this one has a slight tint to it that helps even out skin tone. I wear this a lot to work because it is super quick and easy and does not need any other maintenance. The coverage it gives is very natural and I do find it to be very brightening. NOTE: I do NOT like wearing this under foundation. I do not find that it holds up well at all. Seriously guys, there is nothing like this on the market that I have found yet. 
Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua Foundation- I use this foundation every summer because it is so light and breathable. It makes your skin look super lit-from-within and luminous. The best way to apply this is just with finger tips because it blends out and melts in just perfectly. I don't find it necessary to always powder this foundation. The coverage is light-to-medium and it smells fantastic. 
Benefit Gimme Brow- Okay, seriously?! This stuff is incredible. If I want a bold brow, I pair this with my Anastasia DipBrow, but it is also perfect for days when you just use the "Fabulous 4" (Foundation, Blush, Mascara, Brows). I don't think I'll ever stop using this product because it is absolute perfection for any and all brow types. 
Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint- This is a cream-like product this is used to bring a lightness to the complexion. It appears an opalescent color and remains on the skin with a glow. A little bit of this goes a looongg way. I use this under foundation just under the eye area and on the bridge of nose and also the forehead. It looks a little intense, even just swatched, but once it is blended in with the foundation it looks so luminous. I think this product is so unique. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I love the benefit gimme brow product!

    howtolyfe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts?