Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Review!

It is no secret that I am obsessed with YouTube. One of my favorite YouTubers is Tanya Burr who's channel focuses on beauty and fashion. She is absolutely fabulous, adorable, knowledgable, and so sweet. Seriously, you watch her and you feel like she really does want to come out of the computer screen and give you a hug. I just love her.
Tanya recently released what hopefully is just the beginning of a gorgeous make up line. She has a collection of nail polishes and lip glosses. Of course I couldn't resist and HAD to buy some of her glosses.


After seeing how gorgeous and modern she looked at her release party, I knew I had to get the shade "Picnic in the Park" because that is what she was wearing. I would describe it as a corally-hot pink shade. It is really unique because it isn't too peachy or pink and though it is worn beautifully on it's own, you could pair it over a pink or peach lipliner and it would really conform to whichever shade you want it to be. Kind of like a chameleon.

I also got the shade First Date; your quintessential soft, baby pink. This one is really pigmented and is a great gloss to have. It's one of those shades that you just need in your collection because it is great on it's own, to layer, or to throw in your bag for an easy, elegant lip look.


I have to say, I am really impressed with these. I bought them because I love and support Tanya and she deserves all the success in the world for her hard work and loyalty to fans. Her humility and humbleness is contagious.  The packaging is durable and not cheapy, they aren't too sticky but do last a while, they are pigmented, and very versatile. I love to layer mine over lipliners to create a glossy bold look but also love to just carry the glosses for touch ups through out the day. They are very pigmented but not like an opaque cream formula. They smell sweet and delicious and come in a beautiful range of colors. You can grab them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?