Saturday, December 7, 2013

November Favorites! 2013

Hey Everybody! Just uploaded my November Favorites! Man oh man, I have sooo many great lip products to share with you! I was also house sitting when I filmed this so I apologize for the dog's jingling collar, he wouldn't stop scratching his neck. 






Favorites
Face
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation (N Bisque)
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser (Light)
Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick (ivory 01)
Nars Blush in "Sin"
Eyes
Avon Mega Effects Mascara
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
Skin
Glam Glow Youthful Tingling Exfoliant Face Mask
Lip 
Soap and Glory "Great Kisser" Lip Balm
Milani "Chilled Brandy" Lipstick
Milani "Sangria" Lipstick
Milani "Uptown Mauve" Lipstick
Mac "Nightmoth" Lipliner
Mac "Rebel" Lipstick
Mac "Diva" Lipstick
Mac "Plink" Lipstick
Covergirl Outlast "Tempt" Lipstick
Random
Casey Homes (itsbl0ndie) on Youtube
1D Day
One Direction Midnight Memories Album

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?