Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Youtube.com/beautyandblogging

Hey Everyone! So after endless hours of devoting myself to my Youtube channel today, I finally have a CUSTOM DOMAIN name which I am thrilled about! It took me a lot of google searching and research to figure out how Youtubers get all the stuff so unique and put together on their pages so if you guys have any questions regarding Youtube please let me know because I would be happy to help and even make a blog post about questions people have about Youtube. Some of the things I've learned today include but are not limited to
1) Using a watermark image in your videos
2) Changing your URL to your own custom domain
3) Adding websites to your channel home page
...and much more that I cannot remember off the top of my head!

Any who, from this point on, you can find me HERE on Blogspot, over on Wordpress, and at www.youtube.com/beautyandblogging

Thank you all so much for your continued support, I'm having so much fun blogging and VLOGGING, I'm excited to see what all I can create =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

what are your thoughts?